Wednesday 10 March 2010

Apology Number Two

I know I've been neglecting this blog - again.

But do not despair. I'm off to Finland tomorrow and will hopefully come back with suitcase-full of new Finnish literature. I even promise to read them and then even review them...in time.

At the moment I'm in what we fondly in our family call the Millennium Vortex. I read the first two books in Stieg Larsson's trilogy in quick succession and am half-way through the third and final book. These best selling thrillers have been reviewed so widely I'm not going to attempt to give my humble opinion. Besides the guy is dead, his books have sold more than 10 million copies worldwide, so who am I to say yay or nay about his writing skills?

So, once again I'm asking for your patience.

Or, I can point you over to my other blog...if you'd like to read some of my words.

1 comment:

outsidewrecker said...

Look forward to that- a suitcase full of books, can't be a Ryanair flight then